10 January 2014

Going to Coachella 2014!!


First time going to Coachella!! I'm super excited looking at the artist line-up. My one and only fave Zedd is going to be there. The first time I saw him live was unfortunately only ten minutes since I got kicked out of the concert hall due to me climbing the walls where the lights and cameras were. LOL good times but this time, I shall see him with no interruptions. <3

 Just bought my tickets for weekend 2 today. Tickets opened sales this morning at 10am and sold out by noon!! So glad, we were able to purchase our tickets just in time before it sold out. To an even bigger surprise, there are actually a number of celebrities that go to this event including Clint Eastwood???

Click here for the list of celebrities that went to Coachella 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment